Good books on neurology?

engtue at engtue at
Thu Sep 2 05:21:24 EST 1999

Hello all,

Can anyone recommend some good books on neurology? I am particularly
interested in research into the chemical basis of emotion (incl. pain),
and brain chemistry in general. I particularly need info on the
inhibitor/promoter (sic?) properties of neurones. Good illustrations
would be a great plus.

If anyone knows of some really good ones (even if they are expensive),
that are both readable for a non-scientist and yet also goes into some
detail, I'd be terribly grateful for recommendations.

Tue Sorensen, Denmark

Sent via