Capacity of the brain

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Sun Sep 5 04:18:46 EST 1999

"Ron Blue" <rcb5 at MSN.COM> wrote in message
news:010e01bef749$4f7cba00$c1170a3f at pavilion...

> [...]

superficially, but in actuality, it's neither.

what flows is Geometrically-configured energy... that's what 'molecules'
are.

the Geometry inherent is exquisitely engineered to impose energy-flow
consequences at target loci, which are also 'just' Geometrically-configured
energy.

and so, the 'just'-energy flows, overall, empowering everything, including
cognition, affect, 'consciousness, behavior, 'intelligence', &c. all in
rigorous accord with wdb2t.

...and, sadly, to date, but not much longer, the work of the 'Beast', 'two'.

K. P. Collins