Capacity of the brain

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Sun Sep 5 04:22:58 EST 1999

Ken Collins <KPaulC at email.msn.com> wrote in message
news:#Dwbih19#GA.303 at cpmsnbbsa02...
> it's essentially infinite because that which can be can be explored at
will,
> even though this or that particular is not explicitly encoded.
>
> 'memory' is not only 'encoding'. it's also this ability to 'explore'
within
> a rational-set, despite the particulars of 'encoding'... that's the stuff
> that's limitless.

it's be-cause everything within the nervous system is 'just' TD
E/I-minimization that such 'exploration' sans 'encoding' is possible.

of course, there's got to be sufficient encoding to 'pin' the internal
Geometry rigorously to the external Geometry... internal physical reality to
external physical reality... or the supersystem converges upon 'false
finitizations' (AoK, Ap4.)

K. P. Collins