Good books on neurology?

mreyes1095 at my-deja.com mreyes1095 at my-deja.com
Sun Sep 5 10:06:56 EST 1999

In article <7qlj2t$7f9$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,
  engtue at stud.hum.aau.dk wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Can anyone recommend some good books on
neurology? I am particularly
> interested in research into the chemical basis
of emotion (incl. pain),
> and brain chemistry in general. I particularly
need info on the
> inhibitor/promoter (sic?) properties of
neurones. Good illustrations
> would be a great plus.
>
> If anyone knows of some really good ones (even
if they are expensive),
> that are both readable for a non-scientist and
yet also goes into some
> detail, I'd be terribly grateful for
recommendations.

> Tue Sorensen, Denmark

books at the moment, however I will look for you.
I was also wondering if you could help me.
I am coaching two students towrds their Part 1
Neurology exams here in England and I need to
know why taking a history prior to performing an
EEG is so important, what questions we should ask
and why.
If you have any info about this I would be most
grateful.
I can be contacted at mreyes at globalnet.co.uk
I will keep you informed if I find anything for
you

Mark Reyes, England

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/