Researchers develop first potential schizophrenia genetic animal model

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Sun Sep 5 18:09:44 EST 1999

i wasn't aware of such, so i really can't comment, but =if= it's so, it only
reinforces the position i've discussed... the world is exceedingly
right-hand-engineered, and being thrust into such, after having been
familiar with only a left-hand-co-operative environment, would tend the way
i've discussed.

you see, Richard, most of what's held to be 'genetic' totally ignores the
fact that our nervous systems become in accord with that which we
experience.

this has a deceptively-'genetic'-wellspring appearance, but it's all 'just'
the generalized processor (which =is= genetically-defined) processing
information as the Evolutionary Engineer has engineered it to process
information.

folks ignore the fact that 'atypical' experiential circumstances by-produce
'atypical' behavioral propensities via =completely= 'normal'
information-processing dynamics.

and then, in their ignorance, they 'slam the door', that's just sitting
there, all wide-open, and through which those who've, through environmental
happenstance, =could= pass, if only the 'door' hadn't been slammed by
ignorance.

when all of this is pondered in fullness, it becomes apparent that its stuff
constitutes pretty-much the ultimate Human Tragedy... folks who 'hold the
keys', and who are looked-to to provide enlightenment to the general
population, 'slamming the door', instead.

it's as Ugly as things get.

K. P. Collins

news:slrn7t4ldk.sh9.rlanyon at plato.wadham.ox.ac.uk...