Adv: Accept CREDIT CARDS Online!

Card_Processing at BIGFOOT.COM Card_Processing at BIGFOOT.COM
Mon Sep 6 05:56:19 EST 1999

Hello,

Would you like to  ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS ONLINE?

*  VISA
*  MASTERCARD
*  DISCOVER
*  AMERICAN EXPRESS
*  DEBIT CARDS
*  ELECTRONIC CHECKS, TOO!

We can set you up with your own Online Merchant
Account to accept all the ABOVE forms of payment!
We also Offer...

*  REAL-TIME PROCESSING!
*  SECURE ONLINE TRANSACTIONS!
*  24 HOUR CUSTOMER SUPPORT!
*  THE LOWEST RATES ON THE NET!
*  99% APPROVAL RATE!
*  POOR CREDIT OK!

Our ONLINE credit card processing software allows you
to sell your products on the internet and process the sale
immediately with Real-Time processing and will perform the
following additional tasks:

* Allow your customers to submit orders directly from your website!
* Calculates & adds sales tax and Shipping/Handling charges!
* Immediately sends YOU and your customer a receipt by email!
* Automatically deposits money into your bank account!
* Allows you to view ALL past invoices stored on our secure server.
* Allows you to manually process orders taken by phone, fax & email.
* Performs online UPS tracking for your UPS shipments.
* Performs monthly recurring billing if desired!

WE HAVE THE LOWEST RATES ON THE NET!

         $29.90/Month Software Lease   (or purchase up front)
          2.4% Discount Rate Visa/MC  (1.65% Retail rate)
          $10/month Bank Statement fee
          .35 Cents per transaction

*  SERVING USA & CANADIAN BUSINESS ONLY!

FOR MORE INFORMATION...
Please provide the following information...

Name:
Phone:
FAX #:
How soon would you like to get set up?:

Email your info to:
Mailto:Card_Processing at bigfoot.com?subject=SEND-MERCH-INFO

OR CALL DIRECT 24 Hrs:

Merchant Services
1-888-429-2141

Note: This is a one-time mailing only! To be removed from
our in-house list, simply reply with Remove in the subject
box!