Scientists provide first detailed maps of wiring circuitry in the living human brain

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Tue Sep 7 04:56:06 EST 1999

i stand on what i've posted. it's not argued from the perspective of 'neural
network theory'. it stands verified via Neuroscience experimental results.

the nervous system 'recognizes' 'relative-appropriateness' in the relative
'shortness' of circuits within the 'momentary' activation 'state'.

that's 'just' another way of viewing TD E/I-minimization... 'randomness'
lengthens circuit-routing within the nervous system.

as 'randomness' is eliminated, circuit lengths decrease.

it's the same at all 'levels', right down to the DNA.

K. P. Collins

news:slrn7t74ja.57m.rlanyon at plato.wadham.ox.ac.uk...