Is it 'Soup' yet? ...The Point

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Tue Sep 7 05:17:22 EST 1999

i do it best with my colored chaulk, at a chaulk board.

i'm beginning to gain a feal for 'aevasiveness'. if i'm correct, it stems
from the way TD E/I(min) can be achieved by =either= 'moving toward' TD
E/I(down) generators, or 'moving away from' TD E/I(up) generators.

in terms of abstract TD E/I, it seems, superficially, that both ways 'work
equally-well'.

the problem is that, if the result of either way is misaligned with Truth,
that misalignment assures that the selected TD E/I-minimization 'strategy'
will fail.

it's common that, during interaction, folks have some 'intuitive'
'awareness' of all of this, yet, in accord with the 'volitional
diminishing-returns decision' (AoK, Ap7), folks 'feign' 'appropriateness',
rather than do the work that aligning with Truth entails.

it's a nevr-ending, 'slow-burn, TD E/I(up), that's 'accepted' on the
condition that all folks, within this or that interactive group, 'accept'
the same 'rules' (er... 'cop-out :-).

(folks tend to have 'difficulty' with me because my "heart's" set on Truth,
so i've got all sorts of 'rough-edges' with respect to 'the rules of the
game'... i just =See= the Wastefulness inherent in 'moving away from'
Truth... would rather be 'hanging-out all over the place' than 'move away
from' Truth.)

anyway, i'm still learning (by just allowing it to bounce around in my head
:-), but i'm beginning to see your concept of 'aevasiveness' as above.

cheers, Peter.

ken collins

news:37d38e1c.0 at pink.one.net.au...