postdoctoral position available

Irving Nadelhaft nad+ at PITT.EDU
Tue Sep 7 07:50:18 EST 1999

The following position is available in my laboratory.

Postdoctoral Position, Neurobiology. Available October 1, 1999.
Location: VA Med Ctr., Bay Pines, FLA (St. Petersburg, USA).  Candidate
must be USA citizen or self-supporting. The work is basic research in
the autonomic nervous system. Micturition, defecation, and sexual
function are studied in the rat. Neuroanatomical, neurophysiological,
and pharmacological techniques are applied to study the nervous system
underlying these functions. Experience in one or more of these
techniques is desirable: microneurosurgery, immunohistochemistry, in
situ, PCR, general pharmacology, and the use of computers, recorders and
oscilloscopes and other electronic instrumentation in the gathering and
analysis of data. The salary is $36,000 per year plus benefits. Please
send your vita, a brief description of research interests and future
plans and the names of three references to: I. Nadelhaft, VA Med Ctr,
R&D Service (151), Bay Pines, FL 33744. Tel.: 727-398-6661, X 4010,
E-mail: nadelhaft.irving at bay-pines.va.gov or nad at med.pitt.edu.

--
Irving Nadelhaft, Ph.D.
VA Med. Ctr.