Memory or psychosis?

Martin Knopman mknopman at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 8 20:03:05 EST 1999

Liam,

You're arguing both sides of the question.  First you ask if some type of
thinking is 'psychotic', and then you say,

 "My quick answer would be "yes" as who decides who is more out of touch
with reality?  the amount of people who agree on "reality" does not IMHO
make that "reality" any more real than an equal no. of psychotics developing
their own range of what is normal and what is not."

If you can't determine what a psychotic is, or what reality is, how can you
answer, or even ask, the original question?