Med Student Question

cekiye at cpinternet.com cekiye at cpinternet.com
Sun Sep 12 21:35:29 EST 1999

On Sat, 11 Sep 1999 02:02:24 +0100, Nick Medford
<nick at hermit0.demon.co.uk> wrote:

>In article <kSXZNyqsFuXei=w8Tu5k4erHfNbl at 4ax.com>, cekiye at cpinternet.com
>writes
>>Greetings Everyone,
>>
>>  I have a question for you, I hope someone is able to help.
>>
>>  Is the human brain, void of dieases,under some pressure? Can this
>>pressure be measured in CFS fluid? If so, please explain.
>>
>>  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>  Thank You.
>
>Normal range of CSF pressure is about 60-180 mm H2O , when measured with
>a standard manometer at lumbar puncture.
>
>I hope you don't mind my asking, but are you really a med.student? If
>so, I presume your medical school has a library, where you will be able
>to discover basic facts about human physiology. Surely more rewarding
>than fishing for such information on Usenet?

  Hello! Thank you for the information, it's very appreciated!

  Yes, I really am a med student, but due to an accident, I have been
able to attend school. I'm getting materials from the school, but it
will be at least a couple of months before I am able to re attend.
(The U of Minnesota, Duluth).
Thanks again!
Cekiye