Link Found Between Concussions, Neurological Deficits

DK cooper17.spamless at xs4all.nl
Tue Sep 14 02:33:45 EST 1999

> There is a real linkage between concussions (mild, moderate, or
> severe), repeated concussions, and challenges with paying attention,
> memory, and concentration.  What's the real difference between a sports
> accident which happens on a soccer field or what happens when someone
> falls off a bicycle or motorcycle

This is what I keep thinking about. As a child, I had several (7+) fairly
nasty concussions, the last one at about 12. I know that things like this
often have a greatly reduced eventual impact if they happen when one is a
child, but nonetheless it's made me a bit concerned lately that in another
25 years I might pay heavily for those.
--Katrina