SV: Capacity of the brain

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Tue Sep 14 05:10:16 EST 1999

it's clear that i must 'explain' further.

it's 'old-long-since' that i've known, with certainty, that AI cannot be
achieved, except through the 'door' that is NDT.

there's another 'door', so much-more-awesomely-important, that i choose to
hold open, and with respect to which my 'hard words' have their purpose.

enough said?

ken

Ken Collins <KPaulC at email.msn.com> wrote in message
news:e1IBNNl$#GA.190 at cpmsnbbsa05...
> i caught an interview of Mr. Kurzewiel (sp?) on PBS, _The News Hour with
Jim