A question on Universities

Starnight rosie.morland at virgin.net
Mon Sep 13 15:14:38 EST 1999

Hello!

I'm 16 and in my last year at school (I live in Scotland, UK) and so am
approaching fast the filling in of my UCAS form. I have been thinking for a
long time about studying Neuroscience (hence the reason I am asking this on
the NG)... and would appreciate any suggestions on where in the UK has the
best course. So far I am considering Cardiff, Edinburgh and Keele...
In my Highers last year I got BBBBB (though I'm awaiting the results of 2
appeals) and this year I am studying CSYS chemistry, CSYS biology and Higher
geography.

thank-you in advance

rosie