SV: Capacity of the brain

Ken Collins KPaulC at email.msn.com
Thu Sep 16 02:47:37 EST 1999

i have a hypertext doc that explains the fundamentals. it's about 387k
zipped and expands to about a meg. it runs under DOS or Windows (3.1 up). i
send it, gratis, to anyone who can run the 'book' and who wants to receive a
copy.

the discussion has been going on online for more than a decade, Will, and a
decade before that, offline. i can't begin anew in every msg.

i Apologize for not explaining right-off. it's just that i'm 'incredulous'
with respect to folks in 'AI' who claim to know nothing of NDT... it's
possible, but extremely-improbable.

still, i was Wrong in not just explaining.

K. P. Collins

news:37DF9654.4962 at compuserve.com...