Cognition and multicellular development

Y-chat at webtv.net Y-chat at webtv.net
Thu Sep 16 12:03:30 EST 1999

New Jersey may well BE a glass of water after Hurricane Floyd,
I used the phrase "novel pathway" as that is the expression used by Dr
Firtel and all of the other researchers whose papers are available at
previously posted sites. They are referred to as "signaling pathways" in
those papers that indicated discovery of the methodology of carrying out
the functions of the new aggregation multicellular organism, and
referred to as "unknown NOVEL PATHWAYS" in those papers that dealt with
the onset of the process. ( one paper called it an unknown  spatial
/temporal novel pathway). Since I am not in the field myself, it would
have been presumptuous for me to "invent" a term for this signalling
system.