SV: Capacity of the brain

donald tees donald at willmack.com
Thu Sep 16 22:44:27 EST 1999

You are not talking about the CPU, you are talking about a specialized
hardware input device.  It communicates to the brain via an interrupt
scheme, and the data is pre-processed to the point that the brain does a
"double take" on higher priority interrupts VS the normal data flow.

Comparing the eye to an Ethernet card would be a lot closer analogy.

Does the internet pass the Turing test?