SV: Capacity of the brain

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Thu Sep 23 03:23:37 EST 1999

Jan Vorbrueggen wrote:

> "Bernardus F. Willems" <willemsb at hfl.tc.faa.gov> writes:
>
> > > In other words, you store impressions of the event; what the brain
> > > does
> > > when memory is recalled is to regenerate the impressions.
> >
> > Interesting theory.  Any emperical data to back that up?
>
> Lots of empirical experiments to back that up.

I think the idea here was for you to actually cite from references,
instead of repeating, "No, really, I'm right.  Trust me."

Erik Max Francis | icq 16063900 | whois mf303 | email max at alcyone.com
 Alcyone Systems | irc maxxon (efnet) | web http://www.alcyone.com/max/
    San Jose, CA | languages en, eo | icbm 37 20 07 N 121 53 38 W
             USA | Thu 1999 Sep 23 (43%/949) | &tSftDotIotE
 __
/  \ It's better to be quotable than to be honest.
\__/ Tom Stoppard