Questions on Neural Structures and Auditory Pathways

duelund duelund at post12.tele.dk
Tue Sep 28 20:17:26 EST 1999

Can anybody reading this help me or direct me in the proper direction to
find information on following subject.

Our hearing by the cochlea organ through the outer/inner haircells seems
unable to explain the registration of infra-bass.
It seems that this is done by our body - at least it is felt so.
Are there pathways from pressure or vibration sensitive nerves in the skin
leading to the neural structure between the cochlear organ and auditory
cortex or directly to the auditory organ.