SV: Neuroscience tutorials on the Web?

Sven-Anders Bergström svsbem99 at student.umu.se
Mon Apr 3 09:57:36 EST 2000

Hi, regarding the visual perception, try this link:

http://www.hhmi.org/senses/

I'm not sure if it's enough for you, didn't have time to go through the
whole site, but maybe you can achieve some info from it! Good Luck!

Barry Manor, presumably <bmanor at mail.usyd.edu.au> skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:38E1DAF7.55F1ECCA at mail.usyd.edu.au...