Blindsight

Marie toshrimpNOtoSPAM at hotmail.com.invalid
Tue Apr 4 07:51:24 EST 2000

Hi Pam,

Thanks for your respons.  Yes, I realised that I did a mistake in
my text with regard to neglect.  Due to neglect I guess!!! :)

I have the Parking book, but what I don't seem to get to get a
grip around is whether blindsight is a condition or a result of
hemianopia.  SOmeitmes they are writing about blindsight as if
that is a separate condition from hemianopia, but surely
blindsight is a consequence of hemianopia!?  ALl information
about this is of interest. If you know of any informative
articles onthe net , please let me know about them.  Thanks,
Marie.