Aluminium

Serotone serotone at replies_to_newsgroup.com
Tue Apr 4 22:19:13 EST 2000

"jan" <jan at aglow.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:RCxY4GANMh24Ew7+ at aglow.demon.co.uk...

>   Hi Gary,
>
>   I haven`t seen anything definite
>
>   But I`m still trying to slowly get rid of my sister`s extensive
> collection of ally cooking stuff, just in case.
> (3 cheers for non-stick pans) :-)
>
> and I no longer drink orange juice etc acidic with meals...
>
>                ===================================
>
> In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.10003201451090.27835-100000 at aloha.cc.columbia.
> edu>, Gary G. Wilson <ggw5 at columbia.edu> writes
> >Has it been conclusively shown that aluminium can increase the risk of
> >developing Alzheimer's disease?  If so, is there any concern about the
> >aluminium used in dental treatments such as fillings and crowns?

I believe that most biochemists, at least the ones I've talked to, think
that the aluminum thing has pretty much failed to produce enough hard
evidence.

--
serotonin1 at hushmail dot com
ICQ# 6819163