Implantable Microstimulator Powered via Inductive Link....

LARS121 lars121 at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 10 00:08:24 EST 2000

I'm looking for information regarding powering of implanted device via
inductive link. I am also seeking to research what has been accomplished in
regards to implantable system miniaturization. How small can components of a
biomedical device capable of two-way telemetry be? Could an implantable
telemetry device achieve communication/data transfer directly with a
satellite or does the implanted device require a local relay or "hop"?