Speak not ill of Mentifex.

Arthur T. Murray uj797 at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Apr 11 23:52:34 EST 2000

Huh?  What did Greg Lindahl, lindahl at rt.com, mean on 12 Apr 2000?

> Mentifex <mentifex at my-deja.com> writes:

>> Not having a computer science degree or engineer status,
>> with only my University of Washinton 1968 B.A. in Greek
>> and Latin and my one week of Berkeley grad school before
>> being drafted into the army, I gladly suffer fools.

> My dad and sister are both classics types -- please,
> please, I hope no one assumes that this particular
> disease is shared by anyone else with a similar disease.

Thinking is a disease of sorts.  Socrates said through Plato
"kalos gar ho kindunos" -- "... for the danger is beautiful."

Very well, though.  If the comp.archies want no more of
wild-eyed proposals to make computer architectures in
the image and likeness of brain-mind architecture,
http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/theory5.html --
it was worth a try.