Neuroscience tutorials on the Web?

Daniel Shane Erwin contrabandwagon1 at ev1.net
Thu Apr 13 03:38:49 EST 2000

I realize that you are looking for online sources, however if you do not
mind a drive to the bookstore then you can find a wealth of information on
emotions by Joseph Ledoux and Antonio Damasio.  You can also find some good
information on visual perception by Stephen Kosslyn.  The focus of the later
is generally on mental imagery, however he ties it in nicely with
perception.  All three of the authors focus on biological basis and avoid
over use of untestable abstracts.  Ther are also well known and respected
within the field which is more than can be said for many of the sources you
are likely to find online.
news:8cabj7$ahe$1 at hudsucker.umdac.umu.se...