Neuron specific enolase - immunohistochemistry photomicrography needed

Goran Pavlakovic pavlakovic at gmx.net
Fri Apr 14 02:21:12 EST 2000

Hi there,
I want to stain spinal cord for NSE and am strugling with the quality of my
staining.
For that reason I would like to see how somebody else has done it.
Any ideas where on the web can I see such pictures (like a collection or
something)?
When one goes to the Medline and types in NSE and immunohisto - one gets
tons
of references and it is painful to go through all of them to find one good
picture
(and of course the best ones are in the journal to which my library is not
subscribed
so that I can get only b/w copies).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,