Implantable Microstimulator Powered via Inductive Link....

Stefan de Kool dekool at
Tue Apr 18 08:17:22 EST 2000

Hi 121,

maybe you should look around on the web page of Medtronic
(> I know they have experience with this kind of
stuff, but unfortunately I have no contact persons.
hope this is usefull to you
Stefan de kool

In article <XndI4.5023$Qy3.429215 at>,
  "LARS121" <lars121 at> wrote:
> I'm looking for information regarding powering of implanted device via
> inductive link. I am also seeking to research what has been
accomplished in
> regards to implantable system miniaturization. How small can
components of a
> biomedical device capable of two-way telemetry be? Could an
> telemetry device achieve communication/data transfer directly with a
> satellite or does the implanted device require a local relay or "hop"?

Stefan de Kool,
Research assistant
Erasmus University Rotterdam
email: dekool at