Strong Buy Recommendation-We could not have said it any better!!!

cindybrown at lakmail.com cindybrown at lakmail.com
Wed Apr 19 05:57:11 EST 2000

BLUE CHIP  O T C    Newsletter
For  Week of April 18 to 21,   2000.

Strong Buy Recommendation-We could not have said it any better!!!

Read and Remember............
[ABRG]

Gemstone [207.172.36.188]
joverto99 at iwon.com

I can't speak on the rumors circulating about Exxon buyout.  But if these rumors are true, then we
have a bonus.  The reality is we have a very strong company here.  OIL/GAS/Internet!!!  I really
believe the investment community failed to thoroughly read the news article on March 23rd:

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/000323/ambra_reso_1.html

This is the part that's stands out:

PETROLEUM DIVISION:

The recent price increases in oil and gas has added value to the inventory of quality production
properties owned by Ambra Resources Group. The company's 3.745% interest in the 640 acre
Beaufort Sea Project which is managed by Exxon, has a present day appraisal of $20,852,000.
The Beaufort Sea Project is estimated to contain gross potential reserves of 1.16 trillion cubic feet
of gas and 160 million barrels of oil within a structure closure of approximately 40 square
kilometers. The area in which Ambra owns an interest comprises 21.54 square kilometers
containing gross potential reserves of 625 billion cubic feet of gas and 86 million barrels of oil.

Anybody notice the $20 million dollar appraisal!!

This is one of many properties owned by AMBRA.

Remember the name,

             4/17/00 6:46pm
             This message read 124 times

Disclaimer:
BLUE CHIP O T C   Newsletter states that this is not a solicitation to buy any stocks or
securities mentioned here and is posted for information purposes only and some
statements may be our opinion only.
Whenever investing in any
securities or stocks, consult an investing professional and do your own due diligence to
research every aspect of the company involved.  BLUE CHIP O T C   Newsletter
Managers and employees may have positions in the these stocks.
BLUE CHIP O T C    Newsletter Fees
to get our Picks days ahead of public release
subscriptions are $329/month or $3299 per year.
FOR A 30 DAY FREE TRIAL, JUST Email us with your information and type FREE TRIAL in
subject .      bluechipotc at yahoo.com
Free Trials come to you the same day as they reach the public--
only paid subscribers get the picks DAYS ahead of time!!