Lipid Storage Myopathy

Jethro JTull at freeuk.net
Wed Apr 19 16:08:21 EST 2000

Hi Angeline,

There's quite a bit of info on the net that may be of use to you.   LSM is
not as rare as you may think.

The following links should give you a reasonable picture of the condition
and should lead to some pages which will give you some clues as to the long
term prognosis.

http://www.lib.kyushu-u.ac.jp/collect/cp94htm/cp94_041.htm
http://searchpdf.adobe.com/proxies/2/41/51/70.html
http://www.neuro.wustl.edu/neuromuscular/msys/cardiac.html