The Future of Computer Architecture

Arthur T. Murray uj797 at victoria.tc.ca
Fri Apr 21 15:17:20 EST 2000

Eugene Miya writes in news:comp.sys.super on Fri, 21 Apr 2000:

> In article <8df4nt$km5$1 at nnrp1.deja.com> mentifex at scn.org writes:
>> Computer architecture is too important to be left to the
>> computer architects.

> Are you (g)oing to clean all this up when you are done?

You sound just like my landlady at the University of Goettingen.
"So eine Wirtschaft!" she wailed aloud when she entered my room
and saw the clutter of my preparations to decamp to Seattle USA.
Frau Traute made me write something in the guestbook of students
who had stayed there over the years, and now I must write here
in news:comp.sys.super a clean-up message to leave things tidy.

The initial stirrings of PD AI lack Eugenic ||-ism references:
http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/mind4th.html
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/mindrexx.html
http://www.virtualentity.com/mind/vb/

http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/theory5.html neural mind-model
is like an ENIAC/Univac/BRAINIAC on the route to parallelization.

http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/acm.html Art of Comp.Mindmaking
teaches a non-mass von Neumann architecture in ||-ism simulations.

http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/ijcpdai.html Seattle 5 Aug 2001
invites the Carver Mead types who can inspect the non-||-ism code
and map it onto a comp.sys.super purveyed mass-par supercomputer.

--
Forth is the lingua franca of AI, embedded NC and robotics.
For details on Mind.Forth and the public domain AI project,