10k mo! Home Based Business!!!!!

jerrylanden at hotpop.com jerrylanden at hotpop.com
Sun Apr 23 18:01:02 EST 2000

Do You Dream Of:

-Controlling Your Financial Future?

-Taking Back Your Time

-Feeling Good About What You Do And Helping Others?

Are You:

-Tired Of Working For Someone Else And
Getting Paid What "They" Think You Are Worth?

-Tired Of The MLM "Dream Scene"?

-Looking For A Legitimate Home-Based Enterprise That
Can Generate You $10k-20k+ Monthly?

THEN CHECK THIS OUT:

-Make $1,000 to $15,000 Profit on Every Sale AND our
System Does The Selling For You!

-No Personal Selling Or "Convince Me" Tactics Involved.

-Free Enterprise In Its Purest Form, Not MLM Or Franchise.

-Lead Generation System That Brings Qualified
Prospects To You.

-A Multiple 6-Figure Income Is Realistically Attainable In 1st
Year.

-2-3 Year Retirement Program...PERIOD!

-This Program Is All About Money...How To Make It, How To Keep
It, And How To Make It Work For You.

CALL:

1-800-320-9895 ext. 2375(Free Recorded Message)

You Have Nothing To Lose And Everything To Gain, So Call Now!

To be removed from our mailing list please reply to this e mail and we will remove you.
---