Mind.Lisp (Was: Re: design a city oriented to public transport)

Mentifex mentifex at my-deja.com
Tue Apr 25 07:06:26 EST 2000

In article <3905359F.D7697AD3 at cruzio.com>,
  andi babian <ababian at cruzio.com> wrote:
> That sounds like fun. I looked into Mentifex a long time ago
> but never really saw what the point was supposed to be.
> Trying to implement something is a good way to understand it.

http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/theory5.html -- a theory of mind
is being implemented as public domain artificial intelligence.

> And anyway, it would be nice to have it in
> a language a lot of people can understand.
> (Is Java more popular than Lisp yet?).

http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/webcyc.html#proglangs is a list
of languages from which people may select their favorite for PD AI.

http://www.geocities.com/mentifex/mind4th.html Mind.Forth (36K)
http://www.scn.org/~mentifex/mindrexx.html Mind.Rexx (107K)
http://www.virtualentity.com/mind/vb/ Mind.VB (~116K)

--
Forth is the lingua franca of AI, embedded NC and robotics.
For details on Mind.Forth and the public domain AI project,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.