Anyone read about that electronic eye chip?

Dennis Clark dlc at bamboo.verinet.com
Fri Apr 28 09:55:17 EST 2000

In comp.robotics.misc Seth Russell <seth at robustai.net> wrote:
: j wrote:

:> >Forth is the lingua franca of AI, embedded NC and robotics.
:> >For details on Mind.Forth and the public domain AI project,
:> >see the ACM Sigplan Notices 33(12):25-31 (December 1998),
:> >"Mind.Forth: Thoughts on Artificial Intelligence and Forth."
:>
:>    Too bad that FORTH is such an awful anachronistic
:>    language. Nobody thinks in stacks ...  :-)

: Bull shit!  Everybody thinks in stacks.

  Its how we all do math in our heads.  Well, when we write it down
on paper, it looks like a stack to me!  Its a very efficient manner of
handling multiple operations.  Efficient in memory, in retrieval, stacks
are a _good_ thing!

DLC