Anyone read about that electronic eye chip?

Dennis Clark dlc at
Fri Apr 28 11:53:53 EST 2000

PeterS (petersATastondesIGNScomMERCIAL) wrote:

: PeterS > wrote in message <39097df4 at>...
: >I thought LISP was the lingua franca  of AI - am I hopelessly out of date?

: Panic over - I double checked my degree certificate and my
: birth certificate -  and I _am_ hopelessly out of date   :-)

  Don't worry, lots of people still think LISP is AI.  Then, lots of people
still think AI = pattern matching too.  You are retrainable - P-)

| Dennis Clark                   email dlc at     |
| Be well, Do good work, stay in touch -- Garrison Keillor |