Anyone read about that electronic eye chip?

Charles W. Shults III aichip at gdi.net
Fri Apr 28 17:23:13 EST 2000

  Naw, I write my stuff in C++.  You can write AI programs in pretty much any
language you like, but in some circles, LISP gained popularity due to the way
it manages stacks and recursion.
  But many AI operations are better defined in other ways, and are very
tractable with array manipulation and logical inferences.  I like C anyway, and
for me, it's not such a big deal to just write some functions and call them in
some order to get the proper results.
  The big issue in AI is knowledge representation, followed by what to do with
it once you've got it.

Cheers!

Chip Shults

SPAM free Email - aichip at gdi.udu.net but remove the .baryon