Alternate model of consciousness

Kai Schreiber schreiber at genista.de
Sun Apr 30 18:10:14 EST 2000

logmiosNOloSPAM at netzero.net.invalid (Chip Connaugh) wrote in
<0221c012.7172e052 at usw-ex0106-044.remarq.com>:

> As a brighter mind than my own said well; Ignorance does not lie in not
>understanding, but in rejecting evidence before it has been examined. I
>realize this is a paraphrase but I believe the nature of the responses I
>have received notwithstanding, there is intelligent life out there!!

I don't know about people and they're minds, but as far as mine goes I'm
unable to reject or discuss anything without knowing it. Your first post
was merely stating the existence of some model and some of the influences
in it, but in no way contained it. So I asked you to post it.

Is there intelligent life out there? In here? Or where is it anyway?

Kai

--
http://www.genista.de
Death to all fanatics!