Forth compiler?

jiva jiva* at humboldt1.com
Sun Apr 30 18:47:42 EST 2000

I don't think your observations of Forth vs C are accurate.

>Learn C Language programming, it's much more intuitive to program in
>than was FORTH, and with today's optimized compilers produces much more
>efficient code than does FORTH.

"Goodbye" said the fox to the Little Prince. "And now here is my secret,
 a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can rightly see,
 what is essential is invisible to the eye"
 from Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's "The Little Prince"

jim bilderback -- please remove the * if you'd care to email.