Sources of amphetamine other than the USA?

Dallas dallas.grasby at
Wed Aug 2 21:47:50 EST 2000

Can anyone tell me of a company outiside of the USA supplying
amphetamine to university research groups?  US laws relating to
controlled substances create unacceptable delays in delivery (we are
licenseced to purchase/import/possess controlled substances in Australia
but purchases must also conform to the laws of the company exporting).
Perhaps a Japanese pharmaceutical company.  As this is intended for use
in rats as an i.p. injection we are not interested in obtaining
amphetamine in the tablet form destined for use with patients.

dallas.grasby at