neuroscience position germany

Ben Godde benjamin.godde at uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Aug 3 10:33:15 EST 2000

Position : Ph.D. Student
Country : Germany
Institution : University Tübingen
Department : Medical Psychology & Behavioral Neurobiology
City : Tübingen
Duration : up to 3 Years
Short description :

Applications are invited for a doctoral student (Neurobiology,
Psychology, Medicine) to join our junior research group 'cortical
reorganization and learning' funded by the Volkswagen foundation.
Combining various experimental techniques from multiunit recordings and
optical imaging in rats and cats to EEG, MEG and fMRI in humans we study
mechanisms of input-, use-, or training-dependent reorganization in
different modalities of the adult sensory cortex. The ideal applicant
should have strong background in the above mentioned imaging techniques.
Moreover, interest in systemic neurobiology is desirable. Send cover
letter and CV with at least two references to:

Contact Address :

Title : Dr.
First name : Ben
Family name : Godde
Department : Medical Psychology & Behavioral Neurobiology
Institution : University of Tübingen
Street : Gartenstraße 29
Zip code : D-72074
City : Tübingen