Fw: What the Neocortex Does

Ron Blue rcb5 at msn.com
Thu Aug 3 18:23:59 EST 2000

Non-symbolic and symbolic are incorrect terms to describe what is occurring.
One/many dichotomies, figure/background, and oscillon/wavelet global
systemic memory are
more correct in describing what is happening.  If this approach interest you
then
read Correlational Opponent Processing at http://www.turn.to/ai
Ron Blue

<1eeoeeq.1l5du7o1hdv8vwN%herwin at gmu.edu>...
> [...]