Does this newsgroup practice censorship?

Gary Forbis GaryForbis at email.msn.com
Tue Aug 8 01:55:45 EST 2000

Several articles were exchanged under the subject
"What the Neocortex Does."  The articles were cossposted to
both comp.ai.philosophy and bionet.neuroscience.
Unlike several other threads that have been crossposted to these
two groups, all of the articles under the given subject have been
deleted from the bionet.neuroscience and my two contributions
have been deleted from comp.ai.philosophy as well.  I've reposted
my last article twice and it has been deleted twice.  I suspect my
latest repost will be deleted as well.

I don't understand why these articles have been deleted when articles
such as "Play FREE Lotto Online..." remain.  I don't visit this newsgroup
very often and my articles wouldn't have appeared here had they not
been replies to crossposted articles.

I'm sorry for this off topic article but I'd like to understand what is going
on and why.

Thanks.