What the Neocortex Does

Gary Forbis GaryForbis at email.msn.com
Tue Aug 8 07:49:57 EST 2000

"Mark D. Morin" <mdmpsyd at PETERHOOD69.earthlink.net> wrote in message news:398FD6A8.98671910 at earthlink.net...
> Gary Forbis wrote:
>
> > What is it with my message that someone wants it deleted?
> > Here it is again:
>
> at the present moment, there are six messages from you sitting on my server.  How many should
> there be?

There were 3, then they were deleted.  I reposted one.  The next day it was
deleted.  I reposted it again.   I posted an article under a separate subject
on bionet.neuroscience and this morning this entire line showed up.  So yes,
there are six messages (now 8, one thank you in the other line, and this one)
on bionet.neuroscience.  I'm sorry for the bad introduction since fully five
have not involved in the topic but rather in this side issue.  Had there not been
other message in other lines posted during the covered period I'd have waited
until I saw some but there were so I followed up.