SigmaPlot 5

Glen M. Sizemore gmsizemore at triad.rr.com
Wed Aug 9 17:16:48 EST 2000

I believe that you will have to redo the graphs. The data will be there but,
as you say, no data points. You might try importing the files rather than
opening them.......I can't remember if I tried that. I doubt that that will
work, though.
Glen

news:Pine.GSO.4.10.10008021032320.21737-100000 at konichiwa.cc.columbia.edu...