SigmaPlot 5

Gary G. Wilson ggw5 at columbia.edu
Wed Aug 9 20:21:52 EST 2000

Its OK, I managed to work out how to do it by chance with no need to
redo the graphs.  For the benefit of anyone else with the same problem,
present or future, all you have to do is close the window with the
graph in it then re-open it by double clicking on it in the workbook.
The graph appears with all intact!

http://www.doctor-gary.com
http://www.lufcweb.com