any other paralysis researchers in australia?

Apophis apophis at pacific.net.au
Sat Aug 12 06:32:30 EST 2000

Hello,
I will shortly be resuming experiments to replicate previous successes
involving curing spinal injury to attain almot full motor functions in rats,
later i will try on higher level animals. www.alomone.com is offering free
promotional samples of neurochemicals for the research community and I have
applied for my batch including Nerve Growth Factor. I understand there are
researchers south of australia, I live in brisbane and am intrested in
maintaining contact with peoples(anyone professionals or regular folk) on my
progress, sharing experiences and results with other researchers. Thank you
for reading, please email directly to me to make sure I read your responce.
My icq uin is 29122404 for those who care.