>>>SAVE 90% - MEDICAL & LAB EQUIPMENT<<<

ULTRAMED, INC. ultramedco at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 13 13:12:58 EST 2000

You can save up to 90% and better on quality
pre-owned medical, scientific and lab equipment
at ULTRAMED, INC.

Check out our on line catalog for great values on
a wide variety of equipment.

http://ultramedco.home.att.net/catalog2.htm

http://ultramedco.home.att.net/contents.htm

A new arrival (not in the catalog yet) is a ACOUSTIC
IMAGING Model 5200-B ultrasound system.  This is a
non-doppler system and comes with a 7.5 Mhz PVLA and
a 5.0 Mhz Curved array.  Unit is super clean and we will
consider ALL offers.  This system should be ideal
for veterinary medicine.   Email for details.

Cordially,
Gil Groehn
Ultramed, Inc.
email:  ultramedco at att.net