Hi! If you would want to help I have an easy demand. II am taking video pictures of mowing red blood cells and I can display this on my computer monitor and print or save some pictures (frames). Now, I would like to have time displayed somewhere in the

pavlovic pavlovic at mail.uni-greifswald.de
Tue Aug 22 05:46:33 EST 2000

Hi!

If you would want to help I have an easy demand.

II am taking video pictures of mowing red blood cells and I can display
this on my computer monitor and print or save some pictures (frames).

Now, I would like to have time displayed somewhere in the corner of the
frame, and to be able to take and print or save exactly 1, 3, or20
frames per second. Obviously I need a program.

Would you know which program and who is selling it.

Thanks.

Dragan Pavlovic, M. D.
Klinik und Poliklinik für Anästhesie und Intensivmedizin
Ernst-Moritz-Arndt Universität
Friedrich-Loeffler-Strasse 23b
17487 Greifswald
F. R. Germany