Help a Patient

Moanin Lisa missthing2u at home.com
Thu Aug 31 15:17:58 EST 2000

Hey folks,

I'm basically looking for an interested doctor here.  I've got some
pretty alarming neuro symptoms which land me in ERs in severe pain from
time to time.  I've got vertigo, head pains, loss of hearing, and some
other problems.  Also, I've got a foreign metallic object in my head.
(no accidents, etc.)  Don't ask where it came from.  I have no idea.
And...please...no alien jokes.  ;-)  So, I can't have an MRI.  I get
passed on and blown off by doctors.  Also, during a CT scan last night,
I had a great amount of discomfort from the procedure.  (to say the
least)  I'm really confused, can't find the right doctor, and need help
soon.  My problems are debilitating and I'm sick of living my life like
this.  Another thing is that my family does not have insurance.  Any
input at all, or suggestions, would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you
in advance.