an ALS Hypothesis - extended to all 'abnormal' neural atrophy

dag.stenberg at dag.stenberg at
Wed Feb 2 03:31:04 EST 2000

kenneth Collins <kpaulc at> wrote:
(about long lines)
> the lines were still very-long after i posted the reformatted msg. (in
> the future, if a msg appears with HTML formatting, if it is saved as a
> '.HTM' file, it can, then, be read in a web browser, and 'saved' as a
> text file, which will (at least in some browsers and word processors)
> eliminate the HTML format characters.)

Well, I would have to press s(save) in my unix newsreader to save the
message, then switch to ftp and get the file to my PC, then open the web
browser... lot of trouble (don't normally use browser for news, tin is
more practical and does not open possible virus-infected files

Dag Stenberg