an ALS Hypothesis

Andrew K Fletcher gravitystudy at
Mon Feb 7 13:39:02 EST 2000

Hi Bill, thank you for your reply.

What I am looking for is to see if the "amyloid precursor protein or APP" is
part of solidified myelin and cerebrospinal fluid. If the make up is the
same it might lead to understanding how these plaques develop. For example,
a scab results from blood, so presumably it must have the same compound base
as blood.

I don't know who to approach with this, perhaps you might be able to suggest
an avenue.

Kind regards

news:m7zotdzz99.fsf at